Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Christmas Craft Fair...


is coming up on December 5th in our town!   I am so excited this is the first craft fair that I am participating in!   The local lumber yard built a really nice sign for my biz, all I have to do is get it painted!  I have been making cards and pre made LOs to sell!

Here is a set of Valentine's Day Cards.







 Some funky Christmas Cards,











 did someone say "Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree"!







A little vintage, maybe?









 These turned out a little off to me, but that is just fine!










And these Christmas cards are tri-fold!  





I try to make a set when I am making cards!  That way someone can buy just one or a whole set!   I usually ask $2.00 per card or $8.00 to $10.00 per set (depending on how many is in the set, embellishment of cards, etc.). 


No comments:

Post a Comment