Sunday, January 31, 2010

January Crop....

was a blast!    I had 'bout 10 ladies this month and was able to get three LO classes done with them!   Taking a new approach to classes, thanks to Deb from Wal-Mart!   I took her way of teaching scrapbooking classes and made it mine!   Hummm?  Wonder is this like scraplifting but instead it is instruction lifting!   LOL!  Any who - I make a print out for each class!   Which consist of a sketch or pic of a LO,  then I also include step by step insturctions!    I make a LO that is following the sketch, so that my scrappy gals have an idea of what the LO looks like.   At my crops I stress taking an idea and making your own.  So some of the gals will follow the LO/ instructions all the way!   But then I have some gals that will take the same elements and make it their own!   Yesterday I sat all the items for each LO on a table of it's own!   That way the gals can sit their area up and then they can come over to the class table!    Took a couple of pic at the crop....


thanks to the scrappy gals that were able to attend!   Looking forward to next month's crop!   We will be starting a new project, will be taking a child's board book and altering it into a mini album!   If you are interested in attending the Febuary Crop please get in contact with me at indiansugar2001@yahoo.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment