Friday, April 30, 2010

Anybody scraplifted something lately?

My dear son with his Great Aunt/God Mother Susie at my Cousin Andy's wedding!  The following LOs were scraplifted from Scrapbooking Trends April 2008 and April 2009








My poor son thinks this one is girly!  But he did like it!  Stilling needing to journal, I put alot of thought into this one!








Oh we had so much fun at the Sonic Drive In playground!  Can't remember how many times I took our son down the slide that day!  Very simple LO used with these pics, and used three different shots on this event!







One of the things that I have always done is to go on walks with my son.  One day my son had the camera and took these great pic of our shadows!  I had never thought to take pics of shadows, he is such a smarty!  Any how, I made this LO interactive!  It has an accordion style album for 4 pics and a place to journal!





I got this great kit called "BLISS" and I don't think I have to tell how pretty this kit is!   
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment