Saturday, November 14, 2009

Kaiser Craft Penny Royale Paper Set...

Oh scrappers ya got to check this paper set that we have in the store right now!   I totally fell in love with the set before even gettin' it in the mail!




   And come to find out - the embellishments ( like matching rub-ons, chipborad elements etc) come in these really AWESOME storage heavy zip bags!  They are great for acrylic stamp storage, now I really hope that we get the binder that these go in because they are already hole punched for a two ring binder! 

Any who - this is what I have done with the kit...I made a beautiful coasters and hot pad!  They took about 2 days for me to complete, due to I really let the Mod Pogde and Clear coats dry over night!  I had a lot of fun making them and planning on making a few more sets - since I have the craft fair thing coming up in December!

No comments:

Post a Comment