Saturday, November 14, 2009

Some new LOs...

with the Christmas Craft Fair coming I have had to really buckle down!  Meaning that I am have been spending from 8am till I go to sleep working in my Scrappy Place!   To be honest I think that I am causing myself to get insomnia (I have even been dreaming of scrappin)!  But here are some of the 2 pagers that I will be selling at the fair!

 All of these LOs are done with "Chronicles" Paper line!  That I had received from my biological mother when she came to visit in September!

 This double LO was made for a seamstress or something!  I have put 8 quilting pins in with this for a neat way that a person can attach pics!



Oh I had so much fun making this 2 pager!  For the romantic traveling couple!   Maybe...just maybe he (or she) will pop the question!   One this LO, I had a little help from my scrappy neighbor - she gave me three necklace charms (in the bottom left corner of the left LO)! 






 We all have family or friends that go on trips.  So I made this set for the pics and letters from your loved ones!  Besides the three mats there is a hidden bouns...on the left page you can tuck the letters in behind the the solid green strip!

No comments:

Post a Comment